ONLINE COMMUNICATION ENGLISH AND IELTS PREPARATION
Why Study Online with AEA
Auckland English Academy is an NZQA Category 1 school. This is the highest quality level granted by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
AEA is a member of English New Zealand (ENZ), an exclusive group of New Zealand’s best schools.
- Dedicated Online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Self-access materials, quizzes and course resources
- Classes run in a virtual video classroom (20 hours/wk.)
- Academic Support offered through small group and one-on-one tutorials
- Secure online assessment
ONLINE COMMUNICATION ENGLISH
The Communication English course provides students with all English language skills including: Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking. Every student has an ILP (Individual Learning Plan) to help them achieve their goals.
ONLINE IELTS PREPARATION
AEA has one of New Zealand’s best IELTS Preparation programmes. The course is taught by experienced IELTS teachers who structure their lessons to ensure success for students.
AEA IELTS has a winning formula for preparing students for exam success, with a proven and widely-respected track record. The course focuses on the skills and techniques relevant to achieving target scores in the IELTS examination.
Why choose Communication English at AEA
- You will have an ILP (Individual Learning Plan) to help you achieve your goals.
- Language development across all English language skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- All English levels (Beginner to Advanced).
- All communication English students take an English Skills test and receive a report every 6 weeks to check their learning process.
With IELTS you can
- Achieve the required band score to enter the ICL Graduate Business School or a University and other tertiary courses.
- Demonstrate your English proficiency level to employers.
- Gain the score you need for migration.
- Achieve a high score in an internationally recognised English proficiency test.
The IELTS Academic is for those applying for a tertiary education or professional registration in an English-speaking country. It reflects some of the features of academic language and assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training.
The IELTS General Training test is for those who are migrating to English-speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programmes. It is also a requirement for migration to most English-speaking countries, including New Zealand.